Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JINGY

JINGY

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Bye all Empty
PostSubject: Bye all   Bye all I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:05 pm

I am leaving this server, this server is going down , sry but it is true . I miss Cane a good gm or some others and lot of good players and friends ,, reason of my leaving is BAD GM TEAM THEY know I am speaking about themselves, palyers know theyr names too. A have a lot of friends on this server and they are leaving too. Then bye darkworld this was good server .
Back to top Go down
bolero

bolero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Bye all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Bye all I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Im really tired of thise posts...
Close it or delete, whatever....
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Bye all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Bye all I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:23 am

What should we GMs say? We're leaving cos there are bad players here confused ? There was a nice telling: You can see the smallest chip of wood in others eye, but not the huge log in your own. Though its interesting (or sad Sad ) that the only ones always guilty are GMs and never players.

But whatever, its your decision, you have free will. Bye.

bolero: I wont lock or delete this, cos if hes truly leaving he should have his chance to say what he thinks. We have also chance to say what we think about him (for instance, see my sig....).
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Bye all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Bye all I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok so let me guess:
The so-called "bad" GMs are actually ENFORCING the rules which leaves you unable to spam the chat/curse like mad/whine about warlocks/whatever without consequences and therefore you decided to search for a server that actually allows you to do so...
Heck dude, just behave and obey the rules and you'll be fine. If you're feeling angry, just don't play the game(unless you can control yourself in such state). Yes, the game is supposed to entertain you, however others are here to have fun too, and those rules are here in order to keep things nice, not because there is an evil GM around or smt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye all   Bye all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkworld forum :: Old :: Old Darkworld topics-
Jump to: