Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Increase Profession Experience

Go down 
+4
brtos
Lwerewolf
andee15
Mists
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mists

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Increase Profession Experience Empty
PostSubject: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:59 pm

I think you should increase the profession experience rates, because its really annoying to have to sit there and enchant forever to get your enchanting up.
Back to top Go down
andee15

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:05 pm

yeah i think so too. it would make it more fun to be able to have all the skills available to you.
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:40 pm

Thumbs up. Also increase the skill leveling rates

Last edited by Lwerewolf on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar ftw)
Back to top Go down
brtos

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:48 pm

I think that's a very good idea because, it taked me 3 hours for max enchanting.....
Back to top Go down
Dragonfury

Dragonfury

Number of posts : 22
Location : The Toy Factory That Provides Entertaiment To Most Of The Servers Population When their Offline.

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:49 pm

and further more you could add least an Anvil, Alchemy lab and other objects needed by some professions at the reagent vendors...
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Male Number of posts : 38
Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:36 am

agreed cyclops why not make like an place TOTALLY made for profession yadayada an lil village like in da-middle-of-nowhere with anvil, alchemy lab, prof. vendors etc etc

peaze pirat
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:42 am

Sometimes i must wonder how are you people lazy. You dont have to do anything for equip, you dont have to do anything for levels, you dont have to do anything for gold. Only thing that remains is proffesion. Is it really that hard to find an anvil in city or go to scholo for alchemy lab? And is it really THAT long those 3 hours to max a skill? I mean, on blizz you do your proffesion for months til you max it. I think you guys have it waaaaay too easy to make it even more easier Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

EDIT: If it was up to me, there would be only blizz server so you all could get the feeling of TRUE WoW. PvP is only a very small part of this game.
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:24 am

Vananovion wrote:
EDIT: If it was up to me, there would be only blizz server so you all could get the feeling of TRUE WoW. PvP is only a very small part of this game.

when THAT happens, id vanish like a pirate facing the gallows pirat
Back to top Go down
Dragonfury

Dragonfury

Location : The Toy Factory That Provides Entertaiment To Most Of The Servers Population When their Offline.

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:34 am

Im not lazy with proffessions, its just rather annoying to run to the dwarven distric in SW on engineering/blacksmithing when you dont have any recipes that would give good recipies that give 100% chance to lvl up and dont need an anvil...
Back to top Go down
Legondalf

Legondalf

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: re   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:35 am

hmm i mean professions rate is good ... heeh ... btw why nobody play on blizz .. only me/naxi/soulslayer/brother/deea/and few others pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-warcraft-4ever.wgz.cz/
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:37 am

ME! (sometimes) xD barely, bizz is SO DAM- BORING! besides the lil time i got i wont spend at endless levelin' and money gatherin'
Back to top Go down
Legondalf

Legondalf

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: re   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:42 am

hehe .. how u mean ... but daily PvPing like lams .. :-D .. i know .. fun .. but not daily .. this game is for fun .. but why r regions with other lvls ? ... on lvling .. and STORM isnt normal blizz .. there r highter rates ... if came ppl to storm . there r fun .. but playing in 5-10 ppl .. pale
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-warcraft-4ever.wgz.cz/
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:45 am

affraid WHAT?! i cant read that AT ALL Question
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:20 am

Just my 2 cents:
Blizzard WoW is FAR from boring. I've played on blizzlike/5x- xp rate servers until I came here. I also had the oppotunity to play on the retail servers for two weeks(the winter vacation, Burning steppes - EU) and it was insanely fun although I had to play in the same zones/do the same quests again(an exception was dustwallow march - Blizzard made it a great zone after the revision).
As for the profession - it is just way too boring to do this for three hours. In blizzard you don't just stand at one place waiting for your character to make those items/do whatever. Of course you can just powerlevel to 70 and then just grind materials in order to max the profession but again it's better to do this while leveling. You will even learn some more about the Warcraft lore (that was the main reason that made me to start WoW). Maybe Max should remove all those profession vendors Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dragonfury

Dragonfury

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 am

Btw for an alchemy lab you dont need instances, theres 1 nearby Shattarah's alchemy trainer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increase Profession Experience   Increase Profession Experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkworld forum :: Old :: Old Darkworld topics-
Jump to: