Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omfg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legondalf

Legondalf

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-10-28

omfg Empty
PostSubject: omfg   omfg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:33 am

Omfg .. <GM>[Faith] or somebody other muted me for 30 minute for bad words my language and killing in SW .. but a lot of players killed alliance players in front of sw .. and in sw .. and 1 sux slovakia man fu**** me .. so i fu**** him too ... and tp me to gm island and kill me there .. than port me to sw and my corpse is on gm island is so poor .. if i joined server sometimes ago ... i had not spells and items . came alliance .. more than 10 players and killed me .. and my brother .. so i killing them ... if Battlegrounds won't working .. i will killing in cities .. becouse on gm island it¨s poor .... so small island.. on pvping ... They started big war ...HORDE will won it! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-warcraft-4ever.wgz.cz/
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:01 am

sannygirl wrote:
lol
Thank you for your big contribution.
Legondalf wrote:
Omfg .. <GM>[Faith] or somebody other muted me for 30 minute for bad words my language and killing in SW .. but a lot of players killed alliance players in front of sw .. and in sw .. and 1 sux slovakia man fu**** me .. so i fu**** him too ... and tp me to gm island and kill me there .. than port me to sw and my corpse is on gm island is so poor ..
Ok 1st bad language is vs the rules no matter whether it's a retaliation or not. I guess this is valid for whispers too. For the killing in SW - there is no anti-kill rule now so you're right here. The GM island thingy, well... I guess the GM was freaking angry or smt. I suggest you contact Maximus.
Legondalf wrote:
They started big war ...HORDE will won it!
So you're judging the whole alliance-playing community on this server for the deeds of the gankers...
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Male Number of posts : 38
Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring
Registration date : 2008-02-09

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:30 am

now THAT was lwerewolf styled pwnage xD im alrdy trying to cool off every pvp fag-attack wherever i 'tis (probably allies gonna go attack hordies becuz we hordies have noobs like those Neutral )

Note to GM's: be more ruthless, break da rules 2 warnings, after that: byebye
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Gankers on both sides. Few good players on both sides. Thats the summary ^_^
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Male Number of posts : 38
Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring
Registration date : 2008-02-09

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 pm

woot nicely said
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Ok really stop worshipping me. Im not the best or smt like that ^_^