Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XeoN

XeoN

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-10-26

DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? Empty
PostSubject: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:47 am

It's 10 am here now and I was going to play on fun realm..now, I saw someone with that weapon pwning a guy in like 2 secs^^. I prefer to delete this weapon because this isn't fun anymore this weapon is over the top. It has 0.10 speed, 6000 DPS wtf...

Many thanks, Cane
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkworld25.tk
XeoN

XeoN

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 am

Mhm I have an idea. Don't sell it for money but sell it for honor points something like 30k... Because they now have to do something instead of killing vendors.

Thanks, Cane
Back to top Go down
XeoN

XeoN

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:41 pm

It's 21.30 pm now and as I noticed many players don't wan't the blade and are asking me to delete it but I can't. It's your choice Max Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargeras

Sargeras

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Another thing is, that many of us CANT use that weapon, because it is TWO HANDED and it is SWORD...
If you want something extra and special, why don't you create legendary sets? Very Happy I know it is a lot of work, but it would be really cool.
Yes, and it should be available only as a reward for some difficult quest series.
For example, first quest would be: Kill 50 Alliance (/horde) players. For completing this Q you would get L1 legs.
Another quest: Kill Archimonde, Kael'Thas, Illidan, etc. ...well this quests are maybe not enough difficult, but it is not such big problem to imagine difficult Q series...

This set would be nicer and stronger that T6 and not everybody, only the best players, would have it.
Back to top Go down
XeoN

XeoN

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:50 pm

I was thinking about a set to, and btw it is an one-handed sword Smile
Back to top Go down
nax

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:57 am

yep good idea
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:38 am

And whats the whole point of those legendary sets? I personally dont like "god-mode on" or "instagib" stuff... it just kills all thats fun in the game. If it was all about gear then I'd play nonstop muonline just to get some zomgwtf set and go outside devias and call everybody a noob cause they haven't played 24hrs a day for some good period of time whitch is just stupid...
And just a tip for paladins:
When battling somebody who has that uber blade with something normal, always have your blessing of sanctuary and holy shield up. Also judge him with crusader and put SoR on and if you have reckoning then...

P.S. Killing 50 players really aint that hard... Ask Cane if you dont believe me.
P.P.S. I'm not saying that I'm good, but I really doubt that the best players'd ever need uber sets.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XeoN

XeoN

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:22 pm

DARKWORLD BLADE is deleted. Topic closed.

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?   DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARKWORLD BLADE..wtf?
Page 1 of 1