Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

?? UPDATE ??

Go down 
+4
Vananovion
Lwerewolf
Legondalf
Mists
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mists

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-09

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:48 am

Are you guys going to update your server to 2.4?
Back to top Go down
Legondalf

Legondalf

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-10-28

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:43 am

hmm .. update .. lol .. i mean server wont be updated.. i hope .. ppl will come like normaly ... afro but for now .. i go play on other server .. sry pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-warcraft-4ever.wgz.cz/
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:09 am

Just in case anybody's been looking for me, I'm taking a break from wow.
Quote :
hmm .. update .. lol .. i mean server wont be updated.. i hope .. ppl will come like normaly ...
Is there something wrong with updating? Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:13 pm

When, or better whether its going to be updated depends on many things. I dunno if there is a release for 2.4.0 yet. Also admin is very busy, so if I were you I wouldnt count on early update.......... And btw. there already is a topic about this, search next time. Its starting to get messy here....... scratch
Back to top Go down
JINGY

JINGY

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-28

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm

I hope , server wont be updated soon becouse a lot of players are playing 2.3.3 ,,,
DO you remember times after wipe? 50 ppl online .. it will be again if we will stay at that version, if server will update to 2.4.0 a lot of players will think its next wipe or something like this and they will stop play , no everyone watch forum
Wink
Back to top Go down
Mists

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:05 am

Vananovion wrote:
When, or better whether its going to be updated depends on many things. I dunno if there is a release for 2.4.0 yet. Also admin is very busy, so if I were you I wouldnt count on early update.......... And btw. there already is a topic about this, search next time. Its starting to get messy here....... scratch

Well I don't know if you've noticed...

BUT THESE FORUMS SUCK! THERE ALREADY MESSY!!! LOOK AT THE BOARDS?! THE ADMIN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE OR MODERATE FORUMS!

OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE POSTING!

And there is an update for it..

Why are these servers running it? http://www.wowstatus.net/detail.php?server=435028 there are more too..
Back to top Go down
bolero

bolero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-26

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:58 am

Mists wrote:
Vananovion wrote:

Well I don't know if you've noticed...

BUT THESE FORUMS SUCK! THERE ALREADY MESSY!!! LOOK AT THE BOARDS?! THE ADMIN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE OR MODERATE FORUMS!

OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE POSTING!

And there is an update for it..

Why are these servers running it? http://www.wowstatus.net/detail.php?server=435028 there are more too..

First thing, admin rarely comes here. 2nd u can go on wowstatus and find other server and leave this one anytime u want.
Back to top Go down
Mists

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:25 pm

I never said this server sucks, so [bad words deleted].

I'm just asking if there is going to be a server update or not.
Back to top Go down
XeoN

XeoN

Male Number of posts : 140

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 am

@ Mists,

Hi there, people like you are messy, look your posts and have some more respect. Things like "sucks", "[bad words deleted]" are not allowed here. Like I said, read what you write.

Thanks, iTec
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkworld25.tk
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:38 am

Especially mind your language vs GMs/Admins/ANY staff member. Both Bolero and Vananovion are GMs I guess so there you go. Just don't be so impulsive Wink
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:20 am

I dont know what in my post made you so angry. I answered your question as good as I could. Sorry about not knowing, that there already is a release for 2.4.0, I simply didnt have this information (though I didnt say there was NO release, I just said i didnt know about it, see the difference?).

If forum is getting messy, its not because of moderators or admin, but because of users. Try to think of it. Noone is paid for managing it here and everyone has also his own life. Everyone is doing this (as well as GMing) out of his good will (which shrinks everytime I read posts like these Sad) and in his free time.

I tried to write this as polite as possible (which is very difficult after seeing so many capital letters, exclamation marks and hard words). I would reccomend you to grow up a little. Being childish wont get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mists

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Alright, whatever my bad.

I'm was just asking if there was going to be an update or not. I do understand that people do have their own lives, but I mean honestly if your going to waste your time making a website at least make it decent. I even PMed the Admin (long ago) if he would consider a website that I would make. I never got a reply, I read that some of you were also working on a website of your own, but I never really saw anything finished to I took the trouble to ask anyways.

But whatever, lock the topic please. I got my answer.
Back to top Go down
XeoN

XeoN

Male Number of posts : 140

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:40 am

Mists wrote:

I even PMed the Admin (long ago) if he would consider a website that I would make. I never got a reply, I read that some of you were also working on a website of your own, but I never really saw anything finished to I took the trouble to ask anyways.

Legondalf and me didn't ask admin neither, we just started it. I would like if you make you own too and show us.

Mists wrote:
But whatever, lock the topic please. I got my answer.

Ehh, Admin took of fmy Forum admin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkworld25.tk
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 am

Mist wrote:
I do understand that people do have their own lives, but I mean honestly if your going to waste your time making a website at least make it decent.
Vananovion wrote:
If forum is getting messy, its not because of moderators or admin, but because of users. Try to think of it.
Quoted for truth.
I really don't see a problem with the functionality of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 39

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: 2.4.1   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 pm

i see in wow status server's running patch 2.4.1
every day i try if i can find it where i get my server's from
but the havent released it yet couse of error bugs etc
so i am srry for this as soon it come's out i wil update my server's to it
and for personal pm's to me i am sorry i just rebuilded my house and didnt have time
to play or look on forum even my hotmail lol
so i hope this answer's some question's
gr maximus
Back to top Go down
https://darkworld25.forummotion.com
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? UPDATE ??   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am

Admin wrote:

and for personal pm's to me i am sorry i just rebuilded my house and didnt have time
to play or look on forum even my hotmail lol
Well congratulations Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 39

?? UPDATE ?? Empty
PostSubject: he he   ?? UPDATE ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:55 am

thx
Back to top Go down