Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brtos

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Blink Empty
PostSubject: Blink   Blink I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:24 am

The spell Blink bugs.
I think you already know that but it is very annoying......
can you (the admin or something) fix that bug or did you try that alot of times before.
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink   Blink I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:35 am

Hmm.. by bugs you mean tp thru the terrain?
Here's what Vananovion posted in the Bugs topic:
Vananovion wrote:

- many class quests are bugged. Odd is that they work for some ppl (at least they work for me, when I test them). This is because of high lvl cap, server just doesnt handle it properly. Thats the prize for having more than lvl 70.
- this one is really odd. This bug was here very long and probably wont be solved so early. Try to find some other way (i. e. : warlock summoning, mage portal etc.).
- hanging combat. Its here since 1.12.1 but its not a fatal bug so I dont think its going to be fixed unless other, more serious ones are.
- its prize for having big level. It is fair for those who are good enough to get those levels. Btw formula for every skill is like this: max. skill = 25 + 5 * level.
- we know about this and therefore fear in cities is forbidden. It will be here unless admin decides to set on Vmaps (NPC world collision checking). But Vmaps are very unstable and cause whether high crashes or (in better case) high latency.

I hope this answers it.

I too.
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66

Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink   Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:59 am

Well thats about fear. Blink is something slightly different. It doesnt do the check, whether the location youre going to blink to, is a valid location. This is a DB problem and hopefully will be fixed in further revisions. You just have to wait Neutral .
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103

Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink   Blink I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:32 am

Anyways, I guess the problem is simmilar Smile
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66

Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink   Blink I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Well, when feared, model of player ignores collisions with other models (like buildings), it only accepts collisions with terrain. You probably noticed that when feared, you dont fall under terrain. But blink just moves player model from location to location, which means no collision is generated which would be there if moved normally. Mangos still cant do a correct check, whether the location, where model is going to be, is a valid location (over terrain). That way you can get under terrain, while its not possible when feared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink   Blink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkworld forum :: Old :: Old Darkworld topics-
Jump to: