Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alliance killers

Go down 
+2
Legondalf
miksu255
6 posters
AuthorMessage
miksu255

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-30

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:09 am

there is some alliance players who kill us about one hour so gms please ban them
you can find picture from this web site http://picasaweb.google.fi/miksu255/Wow/photo#5174273960387111154
Back to top Go down
Legondalf

Legondalf

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-10-28

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: re:   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:39 am

hehe ... kill them .. if they come! .. by nefrian .. say : if u will killing u will get ban.. and other .. port them on Gm island and kill them there .. and teleport them back ..! .. like me!
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-warcraft-4ever.wgz.cz/
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:11 am

Well, let me tell you that there were some hordes that stayed in SW for quite a long time too. And they were not there to have some tea with us. You know what I mean Wink
I'm not trying to defend the alliance or smt. Just wanted to let you know that both sides have such Laughing
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Male Number of posts : 38
Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring
Registration date : 2008-02-09

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Lwerewolf: And they were not there to have some tea with us.

<--- i was What a Face some1 should give an manual when u make a new char with everything u need to know and in every language say you cant pvp in stormwind/orgrimmar
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 am

DaRealBloodypirate wrote:
Lwerewolf: And they were not there to have some tea with us.

<--- i was What a Face some1 should give an manual when u make a new char with everything u need to know and in every language say you cant pvp in stormwind/orgrimmar

1st, there is a quote function. Try using it Laughing
2nd, about the manual thingy - maybe it should have a quest that gives 100k gold so that everybody will(hopefully) take a look at it before completing it.
As for the language thingy... Well if you're up for it, go ahead and write a manual in EVERY single language and you'll get a smiley.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:54 am

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Vananovion
The bringer of Order
Vananovion

Number of posts : 66

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:10 am

I still dont understand, why are you people still doing pvp in SW and OG when BGs work. Its a lot more fun. About those gankers: look at my sinature. Youre playing on FUN PVP server so youll have to get used to players, who are here just to spoil fun to others. I never saw a FUN PVP server, where all PvP was nice and fair. If you want that, take your friends somewhere, where noone ever stumbles (westfall, teldrassil, northshire etc.) and PvP there.
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 am

re. Youre playing on FUN PVP server so youll have to get used to players, who are here just to spoil fun to others

there are two sorts of people the above and ppl like lwerewolf and me its that simple
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:46 am

DaRealBloodypirate wrote:
re. Youre playing on FUN PVP server so youll have to get used to players, who are here just to spoil fun to others

there are two sorts of people the above and ppl like lwerewolf and me its that simple

Everybody's different. There are no two types or smt like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:23 am

if you look at it black/white there is O.O from my point a view(<-- AHA! thats it! my point of view xD)

I just want:

1: fun
2: fun
3: fun
4: fun
5: killing a lotta stuff we get stuff for
6: hang out everywhere
7: make friendz
8: fun
9: fun
10:fun

pirat
Back to top Go down
Dragonfury

Dragonfury

Number of posts : 22
Location : The Toy Factory That Provides Entertaiment To Most Of The Servers Population When their Offline.
Registration date : 2008-03-09

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:42 am

Well theres those "less smarter people" who Raid SW/OG thinking its fun and dont understand when you tell them it lags the server (which it does do) making it less fun for others.
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:48 am

ok those are USUALLY either not english or ARE english and dont give a !@#$ just talk like this:

you no pvp stormwind/orgrimmar you attack you ban ^_^trust meh it works just the simple words like you pvp and attack and the citynames
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alliance killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance killers   alliance killers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alliance killers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkworld forum :: Old :: Old Darkworld topics-
Jump to: