Darkworld forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkworld forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some1 take care of this guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Male Number of posts : 38
Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring
Registration date : 2008-02-09

some1 take care of this guy Empty
PostSubject: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:26 pm

he ganks he smacks he challenges he lames and he breaks rules made by a gm some1 kick his butt out of the server -
some1 take care of this guy WoWScrnShot_022508_202128

some1 take care of this guy WoWScrnShot_022508_202122

some1 take care of this guy WoWScrnShot_022508_201755
btw the picture above, the text of merder happened in about 0.76 seconds

his name is Merder and hes an total ass

Last edited by DaRealBloodypirate on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Ok you just gave me a reason to develop my horde char ^_^
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

Location : Stratholme, burning and destroying while searching some major important ring

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:03 pm

anduh ill admit it fairly::

I GOT MY ASS BUSTED!!! by uhm.. ehm.. sarah? anywayz a fiery feeling ran trough my entire body shouting: oops i did it again! Surprised

i was scared id get banned (<-- i kinda got busted for yelling an kid who couldnt keep his blades to hisself and was swearing at everybody, i kinda went nuts and called him what every catholic would curse me to the fiery chasm for) eheheh.. xD the dude who gave people a short temper better be dead before i find him Twisted Evil

anywayz some1 ban him -.-* please? pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Ok just do it like me:
Stay calmed and make your moves. Just dont go into a rage or smt ^_^
Ah and btw roll a pally and let him "gank" you. Atleast let him try ^_^
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:07 pm

*whistles softly and walks to the nearest exit* twash not meh!

ill TRY but short tempered is a really annoying curse (one that doesnt go away) + i aint good with an pally dunno how to use one
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Read this, this and this. Then go to video.google.com and search for Zalgradis and Cosaga. Watch all of their vids(I suggest you watch Zal's ones in order as they are quite funny too) and then go try pvping. You will see how easy it is. Really. GL&HF
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:12 pm

o.0 ok off topic can SOMEBODY do SOMETHING? *gets an intercom* DO SOMETHING! What a Face (the nutcaseness strikes again)
Back to top Go down
Lwerewolf

Lwerewolf

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Ok 1st chill (not in the freezer, it can be harmful).
2nd, once you feel ok again roll a pally/any rogue kicking class(rogue vs mage is kinda all about 1st hit) and kick his ***. Simple enough.
Now do the things I told you to do in the 1st post(you can also just watch Zal's movies as they REALLY have some great humour in them). And stop this "nutcaseness", as it won't do you any good. I'm trying to help you if you havent figured this out. And really, don't take things too seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
BloodyPirate/Glorn

BloodyPirate/Glorn

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:01 pm

*worships some more* its me nature xD me nature to be a total nutcase What a Face with an darker side Twisted Evil anduh, can you open the freezer in zul gurub? eheheh.. pirat i cant deny who me is man ill give it a shot becuz my REALLY wants to stay here
Back to top Go down
Blondie

Blondie

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: yep   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:01 pm

merder is such a creep and now there is someone worst then him.......Freestyler

TOTAL LOOSER,,,AN IDIOT THAT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some1 take care of this guy   some1 take care of this guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some1 take care of this guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkworld forum :: Old :: Old Darkworld topics-
Jump to: